Business Development Account Executive
As an Account Executive, you will be the first point of contact for our prospects, responsible for establishing and managing relationships with potential users and buyers in target industries. You’ll work closely with the CEO, Chief Product Officer, and VP of Customer Success to play a leading role in refining and executing commercial strategy and expanding Sicura’s reach.
- Hold significant autonomy and accountability in bringing your opportunities through the pipeline from prospecting to closed-won
- Foster new relationships with potential buyers through your own prospecting and working with our lead gen team
- Collaborate with Leadership, Product and Client Success to ensure a world-class client experience
- Contribute to the overall growth and development of Sicura’s quickly growing commercial organization by relaying client feedback, testing outreach and demo strategies, researching the market, and iterating on client-facing content
- Attend conferences, industry events, and travel to meet with potential customers (approximately 25% travel)
- 2 - 4 years experience in a quota-carrying B2B sales function with a proven track record of high performance
- Ability to drive the sales cycle and manage stakeholders from champion to the C-level
- Entrepreneurial spirit with time management, planning, and organization skills
- Driven to exceed growth targets by operating with tenacity, thinking creatively to solve problems, and being committed to continuous development to hone client-facing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Proficient in Hubspot, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite
- A desire to work as part of a team, and a willingness to cross-train.
- Strong communication skills.
- This position requires that you be able to pass a background check.
Sicura offers competitive compensation through salary, benefits, and stock options. Our team is headquartered in Baltimore, MD but about half of us are fully remote and distributed across the country.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Sicura is committed to building a diverse and equitable team and recruiting employees from underrepresented backgrounds.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.