Full-Stack Software Developer
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will play a key role in building out and improving our user-facing Console. You’ll work with our Technical Lead, Dev team, and UI / UX Engineer to execute the product roadmap.
- Assist with key feature execution and development of product roadmap.
- Gather requirements and feedback from both technical and management-level customers, and stakeholders from our sales and technical partners.
- Work with the design team to scope, schedule, and integrate features into the product.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable and high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the product.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions.
- Proficiency working with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity developing applications with heavy data display (charts, graphs, etc).
- Experience with Git and modern Git workflow management.
- Familiarity with Agile and Kanban methodologies.
- Self-starter with a desire and willingness to adapt and learn new frameworks and libraries.
- A desire to work as part of a team, and a willingness to cross-train.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with ESLint
- Experience with Bolt/Puppet Tasks
- Experience with development and deployment of containers (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Experience with GitLab and GitLab CI
- Experience with information security or security compliance
- Experience working with a remote distributed team
- Experience with Puppet, Salt, Chef, or automation
Sicura offers competitive compensation through salary, benefits, and stock options. Our team is headquartered in Baltimore, MD but about half of us are fully remote and distributed across the country.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Sicura is committed to building a diverse and equitable team and recruiting employees from underrepresented backgrounds.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.