Technical Account Manager
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting customer implementations and ongoing usage of our platform. With a combination of technical chops and hand-holding, you'll be the point person that helps companies build and execute successful compliance programs and ensure they’re getting the most out of our product.
- Develop compliance implementation plans in collaboration with customers
- Track program milestones to ensure customer success and ongoing platform engagement
- Build support documentation and guides and create content for current and future customers
- Stay abreast of industry security trends around compliance and cybersecurity
- Proactively communicate with clients as needed via in-person meeting, webinar, phone, or email
- Partner with Sales team on account renewals
- Log client requests for product enhancements and partner with Product team to deliver
- Visit customers as necessary for implementation, training, or support (approximately 25% travel)
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Customer Success, Training, or Account Management role, preferably as part of a SaaS solution
- Current enterprise cyber security industry experience preferred but not require
- Experience managing customer implementation and building documentation
- Track record of giving customers a great experience
- Self-starter with time management, planning, and organization skills
- A desire to work as part of a team, and a willingness to cross-train.
- Strong communication skills.
- This position requires that you be able to pass a background check.
Sicura offers competitive compensation through salary, benefits, and stock options. Our team is headquartered in Baltimore, MD but about half of us are fully remote and distributed across the country.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Sicura is committed to building a diverse and equitable team and recruiting employees from underrepresented backgrounds.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.